Computacenter have been awarded places of all 11 Lots of the technology Services Framework – scoring a maximum of 100% across all Lots. This is a replacement to the single Lot structure of the IT Managed Services framework which has been in place for the past 4 years or so and has been extended until August this year.
This further cements our place on the strategic frameworks and enables us to offer a route to market through the Crown Commercial Service for a number of managed and contracted services as well as point solutions and projects:
- Lot 1 Help desk/Service desk as supplied to Channel 4 and Nationwide Building Society and 5 customers in excess of 100,000 seats
- Lot 2 Desktop Support – managing one in every three high street banks and recently awarded the contract to manage TfL
- Lot 3 Network Management services as delivered to Clarks and to Schroders from our Operational Command and Control in Hatfield
- Lot 4 Network and content security which delivers services such as penetration testing to Manchester City Council and M&G limited
- Lot 5 Infrastructure, Maintenance & Support (IMS) where we deliver monitoring, servicing and proactive maintenance to Bentley motors and Gatwick Airport
- Lot 6 Audit services & Asset management as delivered to First Group and Channel 4
- Lot 7 IT Infrastructure Transition Services & Delivery. We have successfully transitioned over 20 major customers in the last 4 years including Rolls Royce and the Post Office
- Lot 8 Service Integration/Service Integrator to the likes of Marks and Spencer and Bentley Motors
- Lot 9 Disaster Recovery/ Business Continuity services as delivered to the Environment Agency and Eversheds
- Lot 10 Back up and Data Services delivered in the cloud or in our Datacentres for Crest Nicholson and British American Tobacco
- Lot 11 Asset Disposal with our partners, RDC, to many of our customers including Greater Manchester Police and the House of Lords
These are exciting times, enabling us to deliver core contracted and managed services in the Datacentre, Network, Workplace and across all projects. Please get in touch with your account manager or call me for any detail on how we can help.